"Sendero is extremely responsive and provided an affordable, value-priced solution to effectively address our needs."Travis Crenshaw, CIO, United Surgical Partners International
Term of use
2. By using the Site, including any applets, software, and content contained therein, you agree that use of the Site is entirely at your own risk. THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE. SPECIFICALLY, SENDERO DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (1) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND (2) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
3. NEITHER SENDERO NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AFFILIATES, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF SERVICE OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE SITE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH EVENT, THE RESPECTIVE LIABILITY OF SENDERO, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AFFILIATES, WEB SITE CO-BRANDING PROVIDERS AND CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS RESPECTIVE LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.
4. In consideration of use of the Site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself if and when requested.
5. Sendero reserves the right to change any information on this Web Site including but not limited to revising and/or deleting features or other information without prior notice. Clicking on certain links within this Web Site might take you to other web sites for which Sendero assumes no responsibility of any kind for the content, availability or otherwise. The content presented at this Site may vary depending upon your browser limitations.
6. While using the Site, you may not:
a. restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
b. post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, including without limitation the U.S. export control laws and regulations;
c. post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by Sendero) or engage in spamming or flooding;
d. post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
e. post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through the Site for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software or other material);
f. upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Site which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightholder;
g. upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Site itself or derivative works with respect thereto, as the Site is copyrighted as a collective work under U.S. copyright laws.
8. Unless otherwise indicated for a particular communication, any communications or material of any kind that you e-mail, post or otherwise transmit through this Web Site, including data, questions, comments or suggestions will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary. In addition, Sendero is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information without compensation to you.
12. You acknowledge and agree that Sendero has no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by linked sites. Links to external web sites do not constitute an endorsement by Sendero of the sponsors of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites.
13. Information in web pages that are linked to Sendero's Web Site comes from a variety of sources. Some of this information may come from unaffiliated organizations and individuals external to Sendero. Sendero does not author, edit, or monitor these unofficial pages or links. You acknowledge and agree that Sendero shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
14. Sendero is taking reasonable and appropriate measures, possibly including in some instances encryption, to ensure that your personal information is disclosed only to those specified by you. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot and do not guarantee that the personal information you have entered will not be intercepted by others and/or decrypted.
15. In using the Site, you potentially may be asked by a third party merchant to supply certain information, possibly including credit card or other payment mechanism information. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sendero as to any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings with any third party merchant or information or service provider through the Site.