"Sendero Business Services has long been a trusted business partner and advisor. Their capabilities in information technology, post-merger integration, and due diligence have been a key factor in the successful completion of several engagements we have jointly delivered. I would not hesitate to involve them on our future projects that require their unique perspective and expertise."Landon Smith, Founder and Managing Partner, Riveron Consulting
The goal of Sendero Business Services, L.P. ("Sendero"), which owns and operates the web site, www.senderocorp.com (the "Web Site" or the "Site"), is to provide certain on-line information to viewers of the Site. To do this effectively, certain user data may be collected and/or reviewed so that we can understand our users and in turn make the site more relevant to each individual user. How information about users is handled is outlined below.
2. Information collected by Sendero includes:
a. Server log information: When you visit the Site or any other web site, you are identifiable as a unique number, called an IP address. Your IP address is automatically collected in server logs. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server and to analyze server traffic to learn which pages on the Site receive more or fewer visitors. This information is anonymous and cannot be traced back to a specific individual. The server log also can tell us which browser you are using, and the name of the web site that referred you to the Site.
c. User-supplied information: Services on the Site may require that you give us your name, email address, or other personal information. By providing this information, we can better serve you with the functionality of the Site.
In using the Site, you may be asked by a third party merchant to supply certain information, possibly including credit card or other payment mechanism information. In such event, information supplied directly to the third party merchant is not to be considered supplied to the Site and the Site is not responsible for same. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sendero as to any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings with a merchant or information or service provider through the Site.
4. Sendero may disclose customer information we collect to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law. Sendero reserves the right to disclose your information as required by law and when Sendero believes that disclosure is necessary to protect its rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the Site.
5. Sendero also may disclose customer information Sendero collects to companies that perform services or functions on our behalf, such as account processing, marketing services, and consulting services. Joint marketing agreements with other entities allow us to bring information to you about products and services that are different from those we provide. Sendero requires our service providers and those with which we jointly market products or services to adhere to confidentiality standards governing the privacy of your information. These companies may use and disclose the information we provide to them only for the purposes for which it is provided or as otherwise permitted by law.
6. Sendero does not receive compensation for sending customer information to outside marketers to allow them to independently solicit you for a product unless we first ask your permission to send your information.
7. The user's relationship with Sendero shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any conflict of laws provisions thereof. Jurisdiction as to any dispute shall be in Dallas County, Texas.